Guides and Tips

BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class | Informasi tentang budaya Indonesia

Anda sedang mencari topik BRUTALLY HONEST kan? Torajalutaresort.com akan memperkenalkan Anda pada topik Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class di artikel berikut. Lihat artikel ini sekarang.

BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class | Kiat berguna.

Lihat detail video di bawah ini

Gambar yang berhubungan dengan american airlines review disediakan gratis oleh Torajalutaresort.

BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class
BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class

Selain artikel tentang topik tersebut BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class Anda dapat melihat lebih banyak artikel terkait hotel di sini: Lihat selengkapnya di sini.

Informasi terkait dengan artikel Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class.

Dapatkan Surfshark VPN di Masukkan kode promo SIMPLYAVIATION dengan diskon 83% dan gratis satu bulan ekstra! IKUTI KAMI DI INSTAGRAM UNTUK CERITA LANGSUNG PENERBANGAN KAMI: — MEDIA SOSIAL — TWITTER: INSTAGRAM: — INFORMASI PENERBANGAN — Maskapai: American Airlines Pesawat: Boeing 777-200ER Pendaftaran: N773AN Waktu Penerbangan: 7 jam 45 menit Kursi : 29A Dari: Dallas Fort Worth To: Honolulu Daniel K. Inouye Tanggal: Agustus 2019 — INFORMASI PERALATAN — Kamera yang digunakan: Canon G7X Mark II, GoPro Hero 7 Black Peralatan tambahan yang digunakan: GoPro Suction Cup — PRICE BREAKDOWN — Harga Total: EUR 347,87 Total Rute: MCO-DFW-HNL Dipesan melalui: American Airlines Biaya Website termasuk: Tiket Kelas Ekonomi termasuk reservasi kursi gratis Pemesanan dibuat: Juni 2019 — VIDEO BREAKDOWN — 00:00 – Harapan untuk penerbangan ini 03:30 – Boarding 04:31 – Kabin dan Kursi 06:19 – Taxi dan Take Off 07:49 – Snack Box 09:09 – Pendekatan dan Pendaratan 10:51 – Bandara Honolulu 11:15 – Kesimpulan — PENAFIAN KOLABORASI — Video ini tidak berisi penempatan produk. Maskapai tidak terlibat atau diberitahu tentang produksi Tripreport ini. Ongkos tiket dibayar sendiri. — HUBUNGI KAMI — info (at) simply-aviation.com HAK CIPTA 2020 www.simply-aviation.com..

Torajalutaresort Semoga pengetahuan yang kami berikan tentang topic american airlines review akan Lebih membantu untuk Anda. Terima kasih banyak.

Lihat apa yang ditelusuri lebih banyak orang tentang suatu topik BRUTALLY HONEST | Domestic Long-Haul on American Airlines' Boeing 777-200 in Economy Class.

american airlines review

american,airlines,american airlines,hawai,hawaii,honolulu,hnl,dallas,new york,new,york,chicago,los angeles,dfw,economy,class,economy class,food,meal,tripreport,trip,report,trip report,flight,review,flight review,inflight,experience,simply aviation,simply,aviation,boeing 777,boeing,777,777-200,777-200er,777-300er,767,787,787-8,787-9,kahului,oahu,liuhe

#BRUTALLY #HONEST #Domestic #LongHaul #American #Airlines39 #Boeing #Economy #Class

Raihan Mandasari

Hello everyone, this is Raihan Mandasari. I am a person who likes to explore, like to travel, food, culture of regions in Indonesia. So I created this website for the purpose of sharing knowledge about restaurants, hotels, cuisine, culture, tourism ... We hope the information that I share will be valuable to you.

Related Articles

23 Comments

  1. I've been using a VPN since my cousin showed me how easy it was to hack into somebody else's social media accounts through an unsecured hotel WiFi…
    Surfshark has offered me to present you an amazing offer, with 83% off (!) your two year subscription, and in addition you'll get an extra month for free. I highly recommend you check them out and make sure you have a VPN at hand when you need it. If you use this link: https://surfshark.deals/simplyaviation
    and enter promo code SIMPLYAVIATION you'll get the best offer you can get for a VPN right now! :)
    Greetings from the United States everyone!
    -David

  2. American Airlines said that there limiting foods and drinks on board but u could bring snacks and soft drinks

  3. Be glad you were just hungry and not berated by one of American's surly flight attendants. Coming out of this pandemic Delta has a chance to show how they are better. I've had good experiences on United but the rudeness and penny pinching on American is legendary. They're a very safe carrier but their long history of battles between labor and management and no sense of mission make the customer service generally poor.

  4. Air travel in US is expensive and cheap at the same time. Prices are expensive, the service is cheap.

  5. In Australia mate we have meals served on flights between the 2 coasts which are around 4-5 hours long. This is just disappointing

  6. 8 hour and you only get a Snack?, Really?

    If you fly with Garuda Indonesia or Singapore airline Jakarta to Singapore, for just 1h 20m you can get some hot meal!

  7. Yourso lucky they didn't take you off ur flight like my experience was so fucking horrible it's a 98% Chance That they either take u off ur flight make you miss it or cancel it I guess you got the lucky 2%

  8. Look at that SAD snack box for almost 9 hour flight. Domestic or international, facilities should depend on duration of flight.

  9. I wouldn't want to fly American on my trip to Hawaii. Thx for letting us know the rip off airlines out there!

  10. Would be Interesting to see a Brutally Honest review on FlyTap the Portuguese Flag Airline since they are improving their product with new planes / new routes and changing the interior of the planes…

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *

Back to top button